Effective Date: 28/06/2022
Article 1. Introduction
Article 2. Innclude
Innclude LLC (Service Provider) is the firm responsible for storing your saved information.
3511 Silverside Road, Suite 105
Article 3. Areas Where Applicable
Article 4. Collection of Personal Data
The Service Provider collects certain information from you in order to develop algorithms for its website and mobile application. This information is used and applied by a systemic artificial intelligence in order to connect you, first and foremost with your friends, but also with others who share your traits and interests, as well as make it possible for persons and entities with business accounts, public institutions and corporations to provide services.
Below you will find details regarding information we collect you from you.
Article 4.a) Information You Provide
When you start using Innclude, you will set up a user profile and, in doing so, you will provide us with certain information, as listed below;
- Personal information you give/will give us within your profile (name-surname, age, email address, gender, photographs, state/country of residency and similar personal facts), images and video files,
- Your phone contacts which will be used for sharing your events with your friends,
- For photographs and video files you will share, your camera and photograph album,
- For people you follow and people who follow you, their profile information and interactions with you,
- Within the application, in order to show you events nearby or for you to enter your location information when you organize an event, your location data,
- Events that you join, will attend or add as a favorite and related establishment and brand data,
- Profile data of people who have attended, will attend, have commented or privately messaged you about events you organized or will organize,
- Your advertisement preferences,
- Comments you leave and messages you send within the website or application,
- Establishment and brand data from profiles of establishments/brands who have listed you as a guest for their events,
- For memberships that require a fee (via IOS or Android), or any service you receive from us for a fee, your bank and credit card information,
- Notices you send your friends, your event invites and private messages, all of these are processed and stored as part of our servicing activity.
Article 4.b) Data Received From Other Parties
In addition to the information you provide us directly, we also collect data related to your interactions with other corporations or users. This data is;
- Information you obtain from being added as an administrator for events, individual users and event planners, brands, agencies and corporations with business accounts
- Information gathered from invites you receive from being in the records of establishments, brands, advertising agencies with business accounts or public corporations
- Information we gather when you link to social media accounts,
- Data from when other users connect with you through an event,
- Event hosts’ methods of sharing events with you, etc., in order to increase interaction.
Article 4.c) Data Received From Other Parties
- Log-in entries, date, time and location information,
- Pages you visit, pages where you are re-directed, ads viewed and visited while using the application,
- For application development, your IP address, device data, device settings and specifications, application errors and advertising ID,
- Log-in data - date, time and usage - when accessing via QR Kod technology.
- User data within the paid membership rights and structure afforded members.
Article 5. Data Protection Technology and Function
Article 6. Use of Personal Information
As your Service Provider, the most important reason we use your personal information and analyses is to provide you with this service and also to make improvements in the most efficient way possible. We use the data in order to help improve interactions among users and personalize advertisements.
- So you can organize individualized events and ensure that people attend, starting with the people in your Contacts,
- To assist you in contacting others in your circle,
- For use on multiple devices, efficient same-time interactions between devices for ideal functioning,
- For making certain improvements and increases in services that will idealize the fit between users and the provided services,
- In order to list events that suit you, to make sure you are included in the interactions,
- In order to detect, analyze, fight and prevent fake/fraudulent user profiles.
- In order to remain compliant with governing laws.
Article 7. Information Sharing
Service Provider will share some of your personal information with other users, venues where you are on the guest list and brands in order to offer services.
These permissions that allow you to be viewed by other users and to organize events are within the confines of the application and permissions you granted in your profile.
If you are on the guest list for or are receiving invites from brands or venues with business accounts, we may again share with them information related to your profile. For security reasons, we may ask you to contact the venue or brand that added you to the list.
We may also share your user information with partners, subsidiaries of Innclude LLC, partners and, under various circumstances, with legal authorities.
Additional details and examples are listed below;
- Your personal profile that you set up can be viewed by other Innclude users according to the permissions you granted.
- You are solely responsible for the information you share in your personal profile. We do not control what you post and neither does anyone else. If you do not wish to share certain information, you may edit, delete, or, under our Premium membership, place certain limitations on it.
- We may share your information with various service providers and our partners. This information sharing is geared towards data collection by applications that serve our infrastructure as well as linking you with events and advertisements that are most closely aligned with your interests.
- We may share your information with firms that are a part of our operation or companies with which we have a partnership agreement.
- If an incident of fraud is detected on your account, we may be required to share information pursuant to any legal issues that arise, searches and investigation by public officials or law enforcement, and/or any subpoenas issued by the court.
Article 8. Long-distance Data Transfers
The information sharing addressed in Article 6 will sometimes involve data transfer across borders. In this case, we apply the international contracts and the laws of the countries in question. These standard contract terms reflect commitments between companies that deal in data transfer. They are binding in terms of preserving the confidentiality and security of your data.
Article 9. Your Individual Rights
Innclude is sensitive to your personal rights. With the intent to give you the controls to manage your information;
- You can arrange and change your profile data, or if you aren’t satisfied with your user experience, delete it.
- In your device’s settings, you can limit or turn off your location data or notifications. We can’t guarantee optimum functioning if you do this.
- You may request a copy of your personal data within the confines of the personal privacy agreements of the country and organizations to which the country belongs.
- If you need to complete any transactions outside of the application based on information we have stored, you may make requests that relate to that matter.
- We will consider all interactions with other users (via commenting and/or private messaging) according to the governing laws and regulations. Keeping in mind legality and also that intellectual property rights and confidentiality may be violated, some requests may be denied.
- Service Provider, outside of individual membership, offers corporations the opportunity to open a business account. Outside of the private sector, by being included on the guest list for various brands and public companies, you may decide to quit use, add or unfollow, or make edits related to your information that is stored in our system.
- You may have objections to how your personal data is processed and utilized. In this case, Service Provider may need to verify your identity. Provider may ask questions about your profile and, in the event there are inconsistencies between your answers and the information listed in your profile, deny your claim.
- In the event that you have concerns about data privacy, you have the right to make an application to the data protection authorities related to the governing local laws and regulations.
- You have the right to contact us about any type of issue you are having with our website or application. Response time and resolution may take up to 7 business days.
Article 10. Protection of Personal Information
Service Provider is highly sensitive about protecting your personal data and regularly monitors and updates its technological infrastructure.
Unfortunately, even though we are paying close attention, we can’t promise that your information will always stay safe. Registered users should always proceed on the possibility that they may incur losses that go beyond a potential data breach.
If we suspect a data breach may lead to other offenses, we may suspend some or all of our services.
If you suspect that a breach of security has occurred, please contact us at email@example.com
Article 11. How Long We Store Your Information
Your personal information is encrypted and stored in our data archives according to the laws of your country of residence.
Because this process may see changes according to the dictates of the laws of the United States of America, members of the European Union and other countries, even if a user decides to completely abandon the application, their data will be stored for a period of 3 months minimum and 5 years maximum encrypted in our database.
During this process, other users will not be able to access your data or profile.
Article 12. Privacy for Minors
You must be 18 years or older in order to use the Innclude application. We do not, on our platform, deliberately collect information on users under 18 years of age. However, keeping in mind that minors use cell phones, if you suspect that a person under the age of 18 is using our application, please report this to us by use of the methods provided within the application.
Article 13. Agreement Modifications
Innclude may make modifications and/or additions to its Privacy Agreement under the governing laws and regulations. You will be notified of these changes inside the application as well as any other methods communication you have permitted.
Article 14. Contact
Feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and concerns about the Privacy Agreement. Response and resolution period is approximately 7 business days.